Thursday, March 27, 2008

Need a Top-of-the-Line Pro Mic?

We have a Heavy-Hitter Pro buddy that does powerful trailers, promos and other work that uses his awesome voice and top-notch professional production techniques. He would like to share his good fortune by allowing a favored soul the chance to enjoy the bliss of his treasured Lawson. Hurry....contact him soon. You already know it's my dream machine.
Yeah, it feels like selling art work. I've been using my 416 so much that I think it's safe to unload my extra L47MP MkII at this time.It's roughly a year and half old, a backup unit that saw a majority of its use as a secondary mic during an animation session. It's the gold long body variant. I really like the mic, but it could actually be getting use in someone's studio.

Contact Here. Then let me know so you can rub it in!

No comments: