Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tie up some loose ends.

Thanks for the calls, comments and messages. Joe, in our basic test set-up gear, we go from the Rane MS1b into an Alesis Multimix 8 USB and into the computer using Cool Edit Pro2. This is my extra unit since the "good" stuff usually goes to other systems I don't want to worry about. As it is turning out, this is the most worry free and dependable set-up I've found. We are looking at the MicroPro interface for future testing soon. I'll let you know....Better Yet--you let me know what you think if you have been using one for a while.

Steve Anthony (http://anthonymedia.com/) has one of the most varied mic lockers around. Listen to his demos and you'll hear how a pro is supposed to use his "tool-box." We're trying to convince Steve to add his voice, mics and opinions to the test page (http://www.vocalimpactmedia.com/SoundStorage.html).
I have just been told by my wife that I am late for my birthday party. Shouldn't we outlaw birthdays after age 11? Gotta go. Let me hear from you.

No comments: