Tuesday, January 22, 2008

VO Mic Test goes International

Hello to all our friends across this wide world of VO Mic Testing. It's exciting to realize that seeking good results for a proper investment in equipment is an international goal.
It was brought to my attention by some of our friends overseas that quite a few folks were checking out our results. "What are you talking about?" I asked, "Sure, VO Mic Test has links on quite a few related sites," they said. I looked at a few they directed me to and sure enough--I couldn't read the language--but there we are.
Again, thanks to all our friends who encourage us, send us their observations and their own tests, and make comments in general. Thanks even to the head of a large electronics gear maker that told me how unscientific our tests were, but he enjoyed reading the blog and comments and wouldn't miss a new test. He said it is too much fun. Everyone keep sending them.
And to you folks in Poland who speak better english than I--keep making those suggestions.

No comments: