Monday, August 1, 2011

Malo Shares a Discovery. Tell Us What You Think


I would like to ask you to check out the OSP STM-1300C Studio Condenser Microphone. The maker did a mic test on youtube and a shootout where it was compared to the Neumann u87. I was skeptical, but I purchased it and I must say it sounds AMAZING, especially at the price of $149.99. Check out the video, and I can make samples if needed. Thanks!!

I was wondering if you could post this test.
Audio Technica 835b versus the Sennheiser MKH 416


Sennheiser mkh 416, a hollywood standard VO mic and boom mic ($1000) versus an OSP STM1300 (250$). Both plugged into a zoom H4n, no pop filter used sorry about that, 6 inches away from my mouth, no processing. Is it worth the price difference for this application? I also have a test from 12" that I will upload soon. Let us know your thoughts.


Thanks Malo

No comments: