Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Shout-Out to My Mates in Australia

I appreciate Australia. I particularly love the positive Australian attitude. It's kind of like our Southern "Git`er done" except the Aussies add, "and have fun doing it."
I also appreciate Australian microphones. And apparently Australians use a lot of mics. Not only do the major mic manufacturers ship a lot of mics down under, they modify and make some units specifically for Australian taste.
Australians also make some mighty fine mics. I would love to test one of Ben Sneesby's BeezNeez handmade mics on our VO Mic Test page. And I am shopping for a gang of shotgun mics for my expanding video company, so the Rode NTG-3 is a must-try.

Recently, I was doing research for a presentation to an Economic Development group and found an outstanding article on the positive outlook of a company in Sydney--RODE.

Here is their story. Enjoy and appreciate. And let me hear some of your stories and experiences with Australian Mics.

No comments: