Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey, I'm Not Making a Nickel on This Deal!!

Hey Willie,
I wanted to let you know about a great deal we're running in conjunction with BLUE microphones. We have just received a limited supply of factory refurbished Baby Bottle condenser mics. They are in mint condition and still carry Sweetwater's exlusive 2 year warranty (parts andlabor). These mics normally sell for $499.97 on our site but we can offer these B-stock models at $349.97 and still include FREE shipping. Alsoincluded with the mic are a pop filter, shockmount, and cherry wood storage box.
I've had a Baby Bottle in my mic collection for quite a while now and go back to it again and again for acoustic guitar, and also on vocals. It also works very well on percussion instruments and drumkits. It has a very natural sound with an extremely smooth mid range. This is just a great all around mic to have, with a very friendly price point right now. This is easily one of the best mics for under $500, and now it's under $350! You can check it out at the following link:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BabyBottleB/
Also, on any B-stock Baby Bottle that you order I'll offer the Blueberry mic cable for 25% off (offer available via phone only): http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BlueberryCab/
I offered this same deal in December of last year and I sold out extremely fast so please get in touch with me as soon as possible if you're interested.
Thanks again Willie!

Luke Herian
1-800-222-4700 ext. 1236
luke_herian@sweetwater.com

No comments: