Tuesday, July 8, 2008

1st Heil PR-22 Test...Watch This Space!


I got it! Got my PR-22 from HeilSound. You may know the story already. I really like the sound of the PR-20 and used it hand-held for on-camera interviews. Well....as everyone knows that's used the PR-20 it does sound good...unless you handle it.
You should have heard the videographer yell, "That was great....except for the mic noise. Do it again!" Dang--that was irritating.
I did learn some better handling techniques and did use the PR-20 on many good takes. Just irritating when something slipped.
So, I got the new PR-22. It sounds great. Seems to have a little narrower cardioid field. I'll check it all out in action soon.

I promise you a mic test with this mic like you have never seen....coming soon.
In the meantime--listen and compare the Heil PR-22 HERE.

No comments: